The aims of BOG are to:
- promote organic gardening
- maintain a demonstration organic Community Garden
- bring together people interested in organic gardening
- hold a series of events throughout the year
- promote ‘green’ issues in the wider community.
If you think these things are important too, we would be delighted if you would join us. Membership is currently only £10 a year per household (2017/18) and benefits include:
- an e-newsletter, sent at least four times a year
- a friendly welcome at BOG any Tuesday and Saturday, 10am – 1pm.
- discounted seeds and gardening sundries from the Trading Hut (run jointly with B&NES Allotments Association).
Click here to access our membership form, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for help with joining and making membership payments.